BG Tom Konitzer, USA, Ret.
- Aviation Operations, Logistics and Maintenance
- Anti-terrorism, Force Protection, Non-Proliferation and Threat Reduction Programs
- Strategic Marketing and Sales
- Market, Capture and Win Strategy Development
- Merger and Acquisition Market and Pipeline Due Diligence
- Business Development Process Engineering, Transformation and Team Training
General Konitzer supports clients working in armor, aviation, anti-terrorism and non-proliferation arenas with his significant background in both the military and private sectors. He provides clients expertise in the full lifecycle of developing, winning and executing programs for the Department of Defense, the Department of State, and the Department of Homeland Security.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, General Konitzer served as Principal Executive with Westinghouse (now URS), where he assisted in forming a commercial company to provides nuclear, chemical, and safety engineering services to diverse markets. He additionally led and established the business development, marketing, sales, proposal, and execution capabilities for Westinghouse’s Integrated Threat Management Services to DoD, Department of State, and DHS clients. He supported projects in several diverse areas, including anti-terrorism, force protection, nuclear nonproliferation and threat reduction.
In his 32-year career in the U.S. Army, General Konitzer held a variety of command and staff positions, primarily with armor and aviation focuses. These included serving as Deputy Commanding General of the Army Aviation Center and School, Assistant Division Commander, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), and as Commanding General of the U.S. Army Safety Center. He delivers clients significant expertise in projects involving aviation operations, logistics and maintenance.
- Principal Executive, Integrated Threat Management Services, Westinghouse (now URS)
- Deputy Commanding General of the Army Aviation Center and School, U.S. Army
- Assistant Division Commander, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), U.S. Army
- Commanding General of the U.S. Army Safety Center, U.S. Army
- Member, Congressionally-Mandated Accountability Review Board, U.S. Army
- Master of Science in Strategic Studies (MSSS), U.S. Army War College
- M.S., Public Administration, Shippensburg University
- B.A., Business Administration, University of St. Thomas
- Advanced Management Program, University of Chicago