- Energy Security
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Corporate and Federal Sustainability
- Environmental Legislation and Regulations
- Federal Public Policy
- Strategic Business Development
Ms. Perri, an attorney, supports corporate clients in their compliance with federal laws and regulations to enable them to expand to new markets, win business and successfully fulfill contracts. In leading the Energy & Environmental Team, Ms. Perri supports clients in meeting environmental regulations and sustainability planning, as well as supporting them with environmental legislation and policy challenges. She also brings a strong background in government relations with Congress and the Executive Branch, which she uses to help clients formulate and implement comprehensive legislative and lobbying strategies.
With more than 25 years of experience in federal and defense law and consulting practice, Ms. Perri delivers expertise in helping clients establish government contractor qualifications and with strategic positioning with key federal decision-makers. A former executive in the Department of Defense and Congressional staffer, Ms. Perri is also a registered federal lobbyist who helps support client interests in a wide variety of commercial and federal sector issues.
- Assistant Deputy Under Secretary for Environment, Department of Defense
- Congressional Staffer, Congressional Research Service, U.S. Senate
- J.D., The George Washington University School of Law
- M.A., Public Administration, Environment and Natural Resources, Colorado State University
- B.A., Political Science, University of South Carolina