Gillian Jaeger, MHA
- Strategic Positioning and Market Entry
- Commercial and Federal Sector Marketing
- Strategic Planning and Business Development
- Due Diligence
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Strategic Communications and Congressional Relations
Ms. Jaeger leads the Healthcare & Bio-Science Team, supporting clients with expertise in strategic growth, business development, R&D processes, organizational effectiveness, and helping foreign companies successfully enter the U.S. marketplace. She also delivers extensive experience supporting clients through healthcare industry lobbying, providing critical insights on private sector and federal healthcare markets.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Ms. Jaeger supported companies including PRS Inc., The PMA Group, Capitol Consulting Group, Imua Technologies and TriWest Healthcare Alliance in several heathcare and bio-science market areas. Her experience includes leading projects in the bio-medical, bio-pharmaceutical, health information technology, and medical device industries. She has worked with clients to develop growth strategies, lead business development, develop R&D strategy, and create and implement sales and marketing plans.
As a health administration expert, Ms. Jaeger has also worked with companies to address functional issues, such as turnaround strategy, organizational effectiveness, growth strategy, acquisition strategy and new business development. Additionally, she works with international medical trade associations and medical device companies to provide training on U.S. market entry strategies, and to develop and execute growth- and sales-oriented marketing strategies in the federal and commercial markets.
- Director, PRS Inc.
- Consultant and Lobbyist, The PMA Group
- Principal, Capitol Consulting Group
- President and CEO, Imua Technologies
- Director of Government Relations, TriWest Healthcare Alliance
- M.S., Human Resources and Project Management, Villanova University
- M.S., Human Resources Management and Personnel Administration, Villanova University
- M.H.A., Health Administration and Policy, The George Washington University
- B.S., Healthcare Management, Southern Illinois University