Mr. Richey supports clients with supply chain management, depot maintenance and business process improvement challenges, drawing on his extensive background in Air Force logistics and mission support. He also delivers expertise in BRAC-related support and programs, as well as DoD acquisition processes and program management.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Mr. Richey served as Deputy Director of Logistics for three major U.S. Air Force bases, and was a member of the U.S. government Senior Executive Service (SES) during his 35-year civilian career in the U.S. Air Force. His focus areas included installation and mission support, training, air mobility, depot management and logistics.
Mr. Richey specializes in helping clients strategically plan and implement organizational changes necessary for strategic growth and business development, primarily those working in logistics management in the defense sector. He delivers strong weapons systems sustainment expertise, encompassing contractor logistics support aircraft, propulsion, item management, and contracting and acquisition processes. Mr. Richey also draws on his robust and current network of senior DoD officials and key decision makers to help provide clients with insights and produce successful business outcomes.
- Director of Logistics, Installations and Mission Support, Air Education and Training Command
- Executive Director, Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center
- Deputy Director of Logistics, Air Mobility Command
- Deputy Director of Logistics for Supply Management, Air Force Materiel Command
- M.A., Management, Webster University
- B.S., Speech Communication, Oklahoma University