Brig Gen Wayne A. Wright, USAF, Ret.
General Wright supports clients by helping them develop and implement plans for strategic growth, with expertise spanning aerospace operations, operational testing and development, defense support to civil authorities, Joint Operations, interoperability, information and cyber operations, and government relations. He currently leads The Spectrum Group’s DoD STARBASE team, where he is increasing the program’s outreach and presence nationwide.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, General Wright served a more than 30-year career in the U.S. Air Force, including in several key Command and Staff positions spanning aerospace command and control, operational requirements and acquisitions. From his military and corporate experience, General Wright delivers a broad range of expertise successfully leading organizations through consolidation and restructuring to enhance resource management and increase performance and effectiveness.
- Air Component Commander and 192nd Mission Support Group Commander, Virginia Air National Guard
- Air National Guard Advisor to Commander, Air Combat Command
- Chief, Air Control System Requirements and Acquisitions Division, Aerospace Command and Control & Intelligence and Surveillance Center
- USAF General Officer (Active and ANG), Aerospace C2 Operations, Testing and Acquisitions
- M.S.S. (Masters of STrategic Studies), Air War College, Air University
- M.S., International Relations, Troy State University
- B.A., History, University of South Carolina