Mr. Kulbacki supports clients working in the communication and information systems federal and defense marketplace, and delivers a very strong strategic, operational, and technical background in information technology, software, cybersecurity, and automation areas. His experience spans the private sector, Army and Department of Defense, where he has helped clients and companies successfully execute strategic plans, develop business, and navigate mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Mr. Kulbacki served as Vice President for SAIC’s Command, Control, Communications, Computing, Information Technology (C4IT) Business Unit, where he held responsibility for mergers, acquisitions and business development and led a team of 35 professionals. His work at SAIC supported command, control, and communications programs, as well as all aspects of IT enterprise systems, in support of various DoD military services, commands, and organizations.
Previous to SAIC, Mr. Kulbacki served as Vice President for L-3 Communications, supporting projects for the U.S. Army, DoD, Missile Defense Agency (MDA), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), and the major Joint/DoD agencies and commands. He also supported strategic mergers, acquisitions and business development. He previously served as Vice President for Business Development for CSC, and as Senior Director and Vice President for Business Development for I-Net.
Mr. Kulbacki’s Army career included command, leadership, program management and staff assignments within the Army, the Joint Staff, and the Department of Defense. He served as the Deputy Director of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), where he directed the planning, resources, and operations of DoD’s worldwide network.
- Deputy Director, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- VP for Business Development, SAIC
- VP for Business Development, L-3 Communications
- VP for Business Development, CSC
- Senior Director and VP for Business Development, I-Net
- Division Chief, Joint Command and Control Programs, Joint Staff
- Fellow, Harvard Business School and Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- M.B.A., Long Island University
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Purdue Univesity
- B.S., U.S. Military Academy