RADM Tom Wilson III, USN, Ret.
- Navy and Marine Corps
- Federal Budget Processes
- M&A Support and Programmatic Due Diligence
- Market, Capture and Win Strategy Development
- Shipboard Systems
- Market Entry and New Product/Services Introduction
Admiral Wilson supports clients with developing and implementing growth strategies, introducing new products and services, and by performing due diligence for mergers, acquisitions and investments. He delivers significant insights into federal budget processes and event impacts on budgets and programs, with expertise in Navy and Defense budgets.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Admiral Wilson served as President and COO of BECTECH, a defense contractor, and as Associate Partner in the Business Consulting Services division of IBM. In his 30-year career with the U.S. Navy, Admiral Wilson served in several key Command and Staff positions, including commanding an anti-submarine warfare frigate, an Aegis anti-air warfare cruiser, and a NATO ship squadron. He also worked in several roles at Navy headquarters, enabling him to develop significant insights into budget and acquisition processes and to build strong relationships with Congressional and Defense decision-makers and staff.
- President and COO, BECTECH
- Associate Partner, Business Consulting Services Division, IBM
- B.S., Operations Analysis, U.S. Naval Academy