Brig Gen Tim D. White, USAF, Ret.
- Strategic Communications and Government Relations
- Alternative Energy Commercialization Strategy Design & Implementation
- Organizational Change and Business Transformation
- Cultural Institution Strategic Planning
- Broadcast Journalism
General White supports corporate and government clients with strategic communication and digital media efforts, as well as in alternative energy and energy technology work. His diverse background, including as an Emmy award-winning journalist and producer, gives him unique perspectives and abilities to support U.S. and international clients across the government, military, broadcasting, journalism, nonprofit, energy and environmental sectors.
General White has extensive global experience in strategic communications, broadcast journalism and government media projects, having served as Executive Producer of Film and Television for the USIA Foreign Service for the State Department. In this role, he created policy-related programming for broadcast in Afghanistan, India, Western Europe, and the Middle East, as well as producing and hosting “WorldNet” daily broadcasts for 107 countries. As a senior USAF leader, he served strategic communications, public affairs, recruiting and international liaison assignments in Southeast Asia, Europe, Panama, Bosnia and Iraq.
General White also worked extensively in commercial broadcast media, including serving as news anchor and host for several major Fox and PBS programs, including “TechnoNews” on PBS, for which he won a Peabody Award. He is also an award-winning biographical documentary filmmaker and producer.
General White has also supported clients extensively in the energy industry, including with LNG conversion and with wind and solar alternative energies, with a focus on international clients seeking to enter U.S. markets and pursue strategic growth.
- Anchor and Interviewer, “Fox Morning News”, Fox Broadcasting Company
- Executive Producer of Film and Television, USIA Foreign Service, U.S. Department of State
- Host, “NightWatch”; Host and Producer, “Technopolitics”, PBS
- Television News Anchor, WKYC Cleveland Regional NBC, Gannett/NBC
- President and Executive Producer, Lives and Legacies Films
- Ph.D., Public Communication, University of Maryland
- M.A., Political Science, University of Southern California
- B.A., Film and Television, Michigan State University