- EU Federal and Military Contracting
- Poland Federal and Military Contracting
- International and Multinational Business Development
- Strategic Growth and Marketing
- Strategic Communications
- Government and Executive Relations
- Fluent in Polish
Mr. Skoczynski, President and CEO of The Spectrum Group Poland, supports clients in successful European, international and multinational business engagements with more than 30 years of experience in business development, marketing and mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Mr. Skoczynski served as President and CEO of Lubawa USA, the U.S.-focused company member of the publicly-traded Lubawa Group. There, he led marketing and business development strategies to secure U.S. government, military and non-government clients, including winning more than $1B in business. Previously, Mr. Skoczynski served as Vice President of the Corvias Group, where he led compliance and pre-construction development efforts with all lenders and with U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, RCI, military and corporate clients. He also previously supported large U.S. hospitality projects as an executive with the Aquatic Development Group, including coordinating development projects between partners, design consultants, city officials and labor unions.
Mr. Skoczynski also delivers experience creating strategic activities in the European markets, the Middle East and Central Asia, including preparing strategic tenders for projects in Iraq. He has worked in France, the U.K., Poland, the U.S., the U.A.E. and Singapore.
- President and CEO, The Spectrum Group Poland
- President and CEO, Lubawa USA
- Vice President, Corvais Group
- M.A., Architecture, Warsaw Technical University