LTC Scott A. Coulson, USA, Ret.
- Army and Defense Acquisition Programs
- Ground Systems Acquisition and Sustainment
- Combat Vehicle Systems
- Strategic Planning and Capture
- Strategic Business Development and Marketing
- Training Curriculum and Course Design and Instruction
Colonel Coulson supports clients pursuing U.S. Army and Department of Defense acquisition and program opportunities, using his strong expertise in requirements and technology integration, business development, and training and ground systems. He specializes in helping U.S. and international companies identify and assess opportunities, and pursue successful outcomes through strategic planning, marketing support and business development, and supporting proposal processes.
Prior to joining TSG, Colonel Coulson served a 25-year career in the U.S. Army as an active duty armor officer. He served three years as Maneuver Branch Chief for TRADOC Army Capabilities Integration Center (ARCIC), where he led combat vehicle systems requirement development and acquisition programs and was a key author and editor of the Army Combat Vehicle Modernization Strategy.
Colonel Coulson maintains a strong and current network across the Army science and technology (S&T) and acquisition domains. He also delivers extensive experience in planning, resourcing, implementing and assessing training programs for organizations and groups of diverse size, experience and cultures. Colonel Coulson completed the JCIDS Combat Developer Course at Defense Acquisition University.
- Maneuver Branch Chief, Army Capabilities Integration Center (ARCIC)
- Battalion Commander, 3-353rd Armor (Training)
- Deputy Commander, 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment (OPFOR)
- Operations Officer, Counterinsurgency Advisory and Assistance Team, ISAF, Afghanistan
- M.B.A., Arizona State University
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University