Ms. Sieber provides clients with insight into government contract terms, conditions and acquisition strategy considerations. She is deeply experienced in contract appeals processes, navigating ongoing contracting issues, and all dimensions of Army Contracting Command and armed services contracting.
Before joining The Spectrum Group, Ms. Sieber served as the first Director of the Army Contracting Agency, where she was responsible for developing the policies, procedures and mission that were used to create the current organization, Army Contracting Command. She also previously served as Director of Contracts for the Defense Supply Service, Washington (DSSW), and an Inspector for the Department of Army Inspector General.
Ms. Sieber also helps clients with her significant expertise in organizational management and business process transformation, including through mentoring executive leadership to promote organizational growth and development.
- First Director, Army Contracting Agency
- Director of Contracts, Defense Supply Service – Washington (DSSW)
- Inspector, for Department of Army Inspector General
- Contracting Officer, U.S. Navy
- Council Member, Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)
- M.P.A., Contracting, The George Washington University
- M.S., National Resource Strategy, Eisenhower School for National Security and Resource Strategy, ICAF
- B.S., Education, University of Massachusetts at Amherst