Samuel D. Wyman III
- M&A Support and Due Diligence
- Strategic Business Development, Marketing, and Sales
- Competitive Intelligence and Strategic Planning
- Cyber, Communications/IT, and Border Security
- International Business, FOCI, and Export Control
- Energy Services and Energy Compliance
Mr. Wyman supports clients in penetrating new markets and expanding business in the U.S. and internationally. He also supports financial firms and corporate buyers by conducting pre-acquisition due diligence, analysis, and market planning on target companies, and supporting post-acquisition implementation. Mr. Wyman delivers expertise in U.S. and international energy, communications, and IT security, cyber security and insider threat, homeland security, and defense industries and arenas. He provides various services to companies and governments around ISO security standards.
As a TSG member, Mr. Wyman developed the strategic plan and led the capture effort to help a client win a more than $4B Army LUH program contract. Prior to joining TSG, Mr. Wyman served as President of the Harris Microwave Communications Division, where he restructured business operations and supported strategic acquisitions, resulting in top-line revenue and profitability growth. As VP of Homeland Security for EADS (now Airbus), he managed a $300M portfolio and developed and implemented a cyber security business plan that expanded government business into DHS. He also previously served as COO of HPI Energy Services, where he implemented strategic business development, driving growth by 30%. Mr. Wyman has a strong technology background, having previously served as a Senior Policy Analyst in the White House Science Office, a Research Officer at NASA, and as Deputy Director of the Project Prototype Office at DARPA.
- Managing Director, Sweetwater Capital Management
- President, Microwave Communication Division, Harris
- COO, HPI Energy Services
- Vice President, Homeland Security, EADS
- Principal, Information Technology, Booz Allen Hamilton
- M.S., Operations Research & Aerodynamics, George Institute of Technology
- B.S., Engineering, United States Military Academy