- EU and NATO Defense and Security Affairs
- International and Multinational Industrial Partnerships and Teaming
- European Business Development and Marketing
- Targeted Opportunity Identification and Competitive Intelligence
- Win Strategy Development
- Acquisition Support
Mr. Draper specializes in trans-Atlantic security and defense marketing, industrial teaming and international business development. A key expertise area is total quality methodology, which he has taught extensively and helped build into Boeing’s integrated team approach to aircraft design, manufacture, sales and support. A multi-lingual US/UK dual citizen, Mr. Draper is based in Belgium and leads The Spectrum Group’s Brussels office.
Mr. Draper previously served as Regional Vice President for The Boeing Company’s defense sector, based in Brussels, Belgium. In his more than 35-year career with Boeing, he also held key positions in engineering, flight operations, program management and product support. His diverse geographic experience and network spans Seattle and Washington, D.C. as well as the Middle East, London, Toronto, and Paris.
Mr. Draper is also a co-founder of Security Europe, a Brussels-based information service on EU homeland security. He is the President of the American Defense Industries Forum in Brussels, and a past president of the Association of U.S. Aerospace Industries Representatives in Paris. Mr. Draper previously served in the Royal Air Force reserve and holds a U.S. commercial pilot certificate.
- President, American Defense Industries Forum (Brussels, Belgium)
- Regional Vice President, Boeing Defense Sector, Europe
- B.S., Aeronautical Engineering, University of Nottingham (U.K.)