Maj Gen Rick Devereaux, USAF, Ret.
- Air Mobility Operations and Transportation Logistics
- Aircrew Training Systems and Technical Training Programs
- International Security Assistance and Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) Training and Operations
- Strategic Planning and Concept Development
- BRAC Assessments and Analysis
General Devereaux delivers expertise gained from a distinguished 34-year Air Force career, including a wide breadth of senior management analysis and problem solving in the national security arena. In the private sector, he supports a wide variety of clients, from defense firms to national security think tanks, helping develop, direct and align their strategic plans with DoD priorities and the Washington environment.
General Devereaux’s military experience spans developing joint military readiness assessment methodologies, managing global movement and resupply policies, cultivating international security assistance relationships, and overseeing operational planning and strategy for the Air Force.
His more specialized experience includes overseeing the development of the Air Force and Navy’s groundbreaking Air Sea Battle Concept, as well as leading the design of the requirements and training program for all Air Force Unmanned Aerial Vehicle pilots and sensor operators. Additionally, General Devereaux authored DoD’s Options for Improving Logistics Study, which led to the U.S. military establishing a single logistics/ distribution process owner. He also drove the effort to overhaul and redesign USAF pilot training in preparation for the next generation trainer.
- Director, Operational Planning, Policy, and Strategy, Headquarters, U.S. Air Force
- Commander, U.S. Air Force Expeditionary Center, JB McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst
- Director of Intelligence, Operations, and Nuclear Integration, Air Education and Training Command (AETC)
- Director of Regional Affairs, Deputy Undersecretary of the Air Force (International Affairs)
- M.S., National Security Strategy, National War College
- M.A., Airpower Art and Science, School of Advanced Airpower Studies
- M.S., Systems Management, The Air Force Institute of Technology
- B.S., International Affairs, U.S. Air Force Academy