- Strategic Growth Strategies and Business Development
- Strategic Marketing and Communications
- Strategic Planning, Tactical Development and Execution
- Competitive Intelligence and Market/Pipeline Due Diligence
- Business Transformation
- Market Entry, Capture and Win Target Development and Implementation
Mr. Ettinger delivers extensive expertise in strategic planning, strategic partnerships and business development in the domains of medical devices, diagnostics and health technologies. He helps clients develop ideas from bench to marketplace, and develops and implements strategic plans focused on increasing sales, creating operational growth, and developing successful ventures and investments.
On the Civil Aviation Team at The Spectrum Group, Mr. Ettinger supports clients with a focus on go-to-market strategies and business closure within the supply chain and security fields. He also enables client innovation in container security tracking and detection technologies, from research and development to testing to successful funding and contract wins.
Prior to joining Spectrum, Mr. Ettinger served as the Managing Director at Mid Atlantic Microbials, as well as President of Document Security Systems, where he helped the company innovate secure supply chain management. These and his other senior leadership positions in public and private companies, spanning global fiber optics infrastructure to internatinoal biotechnology and telecommunications, enable him to provide expertise and strategic advice to a spectrum of client industries and challenges. He has also served as an advisor to numerous startups in the healthcare and security fields, and has helped raise millions of dollars in venture capital and investments.
In addition to his work serving clients at Spectrum, Mr. Ettinger serves as an adjunct instructor at Johns Hopkins, where he prepares PhD and medical students bridge the education gap between research and products by helping them develop a highly-qualified early stage pipeline of low-cost medical devices and diagnostics, including solutions for the developing world.
- Medical and Educational Perspectives Adjunct, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Managing Director, Mid Atlantic Microbials
- President, Document Security Systems
- SVP, CityNet Telecommunications
- Partner, The Long Branch Group
- B.A., Political Science, Goddard College