- Strategic Consulting: Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- Quality Control and Compliance
- Public-Private Partnership Development
- Advanced Technological Systems Commercialization
- Proven Alternative Fuels Market and Production Development
- International Business
Mr. Conner delivers expertise in a variety of defense, intelligence, security and health disciplines, with a focus on corporate development and strategic planning. He specializes in helping client organizational or trade community management design and implement strategic planning through analysis, innovation, strategy development and on-site management. His business experience includes helping clients in the defense, intelligence, cyber, homeland security, bio-science and health markets meet their objectives.
Mr. Conner’s experience includes designing comprehensive marketing training for a global sales force, as well as designing and implementing a customer satisfaction program that, along with a comprehensive market research program, because an industry standard as the basis for product development.
Additionally, Mr. Conner is a subject matter expert in the areas of cyber, CBRNE, DHS SAFETY Act and chemical facility anti-terrorism standards (CFATS). He also has extensive experience with multiple secure communications, information technology, cyber security and advanced concepts, and biocontainment laboratories.
- Program Manager, Texas Bio and Agro Defense Consortium (TBAC)
- Senior Advisor, Center for Terrorism Law, Saint Mary’s University
- M.A., Government and Business, The George Washington University
- B.S., Management, University of Alabama
- Financial Management Certificate, Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
- Owner/President Management Certificate, Harvard Business School Executive Education