Colonel Webb supports clients with strategic planning, international relations, and risk analyses, with significant experience and expertise in airborne reconnaissance, counterterrorism, special operations, and intelligence programs, spanning tactical, national and international levels. She delivers extensive international cultural and diplomatic experience throughout the Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and East Africa. Colonel Webb is also a senior advisor to current and former members of Congress and senior U.S. government officials.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Colonel Webb led airborne reconnaissance and intelligence programs at SAIC for more than 20 years. Her work included serving as Director of Intelligence Requirements, as well as developing and operationally deploying the Iraq Media Network, which deployed low-tech communications systems into remote regions of Iraq, Afghanistan and northern Africa. Colonel Webb remains a senior consultant to the SAIC firm Leidos.
In her 33-year career in the Air Force, Colonel Webb served in a variety of Operational and Staff leadership positions in the Air Force, Air National Guard, and Air Force Reserves. She served as a Regional Director for Counterterrorism for the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and as Regional Director and Foreign Area Officer for Air Force International Affairs. Colonel Webb also served as a senior advisor to several members of the Air Staff. She is a master navigator with more than 3,000 flying hours, and served several overseas deployments, including Operation Provide Relief (Somalia). Colonel Webb also served as a classroom, simulator and aircraft instructor.
Colonel Webb has substantial leadership, program management, and analytical experience supporting SOCOM, SOCPAC, SO/LIC, PACOM, DTRA, DIA, NRO, NGA, USD/I, USAF, and the NGB. In addition to her work at The Spectrum Group, she is now an adjunct professor at the National Intelligence University (NIU), teaching counterterrorism and covert operations in the master’s degree program.
- Director of Intelligence Requirements, SAIC
- Airborne Reconnaissance and Intelligence Consultant, Leidos
- Adjunct Professor, Counterterrorism and Covert Operations, National Intelligence University
- Reserve Regional Director for Counterterrorism, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), U.S. Air Force
- Regional Director and Foreign Area Officer, Air Force International Affairs, U.S. Air Force
- Reserve Advisor to Air Staff, U.S. Air Force Headquarters
- M.S.S. (Masters of Strategic Studies), Air War College, Air University
- M.M.O.A.S. (Masters of Military Operational Art and Science), Air Command and Staff College, Air University
- M.S., Strategic Intelligence, Joint Military Intelligence College
- M.A., International Affairs, California State University Sacramento
- B.A., Education, Music, German, Kalamazoo College