- Corporate, Startup, International and Government Business Development
- Targeted Market Identification, Penetration and Growth
- Business Process Reengineering and Organizational Change Management
- Strategic Partnerships
- Proposals, Contracts and Negotiation Support
- Leadership and Team Training and Mentoring
Mr. Stewart supports clients working in communications and IT security arenas with his significant experience expanding market share and growing sales in the commercial and government markets. Based in Silicon Valley, he specializes in helping U.S. and Canadian companies strategically position and pursue opportunities in defense industry and governement markets.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Mr. Stewart served as Senior Sales Director for Cyber Security and Intelligence for the Americas for Airbus Defense & Space, where he managed acquisitions and helped Airbus increase sales in voice encryption systems to the U.S. and Canadian governments. Prior to his work at Airbus, Mr. Stewart held responsibility for executive leadership of global sales at several global, mid-sized technology companies, including AEP Networks, Array Networks, SonicWall, Minerva Networks, and Cylink Corporation.
In addition to his work at The Spectrum Group, Mr. Stewart serves as Managing Partner of The Global Executive Team, where his work has included helping Futurex successfully enter enterprise hardward security module (HSM) markets and expanding sales and markets for Lumeta Corporation.
- Senior Sales Director, Cyber Security and Intelligence, Americas, Airbus Defense & Space
- Vice President, Americas, Ultra Electronics, AEP Networks
- Senior Vice President, Array Networks
- Senior Vice President, Global Sales, SonicWall Inc.
- Vice President, Global Sales, Minerva Networks
- B.A., Marketing Management, Miami University