Maj Gen Michael Snodgrass, USAF, Ret.
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and ITAR/EAR Compliance
- Air Force Policy, Partnerships, Acquisitions and International Affairs
- International Business Development
- C4ISR and Electronic Systems
- Force Structure, Logistics Management, Training and Sustainment
- Executive Leadership Training
General Snodgrass supports defense industry and partner nation air force clients through comprehensive business development, market and capabilities analysis, and acquisition program support. He also helps clients with specific expertise in force structure analysis, foreign military sales (FMS), and C4ISR program expertise.
Before joining The Spectrum Group, General Snodgrass served as VP for International Business Development at Raytheon, where he oversaw all business development for a $1B-plus division and cultivated business partnerships with industry and government partners in Japan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, Australia, and several NATO countries. He previously served as Director of Air Force and FAA Programs at Engility Corporation.
In his 33-year career in the U.S. Air Force, General Snodgrass served in several key Command and Staff positions, including as Assistant Deputy Under Secretary of the Air Force for International Affairs (SAF/IA), a position in which he held responsibility for building and executing USAF policy and strategy to build global partnerships while integrating USAF policy with international partner goals and expectations. In this role and working with foreign partners, the Office of the Secretary of Defense, USAF leadership, and industry, he oversaw and helped formulate and create offerings, then negotiate and execute FMS agreements totaling more than $40B.
General Snodgrass has expertise in defense business strategy formulation and execution, including electronic markets and systems (radar, electronic warfare, EOIR, communications), force structure analysis, logistics management, training, and sustainment. He led the 2001 QDR Force Structure panel for OSD and built USAF capability review and risk assessment processes, developing significant experience with USAF requirements and acquisitions. He is also an experienced executive mentor and leadership trainer.
- VP, International Business Development, Raytheon
- Director, AF and FAA Programs, Engility Corporation
- Assistant Deputy Under Secretary of the Air Force for International Affairs
- Chief of Staff and Acting Vice Commander, U.S. Africa Command (USAFRICOM)
- Director, Plans, Programs and Analysis (A5/8/9), U.S. Air Forces Europe
- Deputy for U.S. Air Force Requirements, Pentagon
- M.B.A., Management, Florida Institute of Technology
- M.A., National Security Policy, U.S. Army Command and General Staff College
- B.S., International Relations, U.S. Air Force Academy