- Congressional Affairs, Government Relations and Lobbying
- Defense and Veterans Issues
- Healthcare Issues
- Energy and Environmental Issues
- Business Development and Strategic Planning
- Due Diligence and Federal Market Assessments
Ms. Koloszar, the Congressional Relations team lead, has more than 20 years’ experience advising clients on how to successfully position their products and issues before Congress and the federal government. She assists a broad spectrum of corporate, institutional and municipal clients in developing and managing comprehensive government relations and business development strategies in the federal sector. Ms. Koloszar also performs due diligence research and assessments on behalf of private equity firms seeking independent analysis of federal laws and regulations impacting key federal markets.
Ms. Koloszar has worked in senior positions on Capitol Hill and maintains strong contacts and expertise in the Congressional appropriations and authorization process. With deep experience in the areas of defense, veterans, healthcare, energy and environment, Ms. Koloszar advises clients on how to effectively communicate and promote their business interests to key decision-makers in Congress and the federal government, and how to achieve successful results from government challenges.
- Chief of Staff, Senior Member on House Appropriations Committee and Defense Subcommittee
- Legislative Director to Member of House Armed Services Committee
- Principal, Congressional Strategies, LLC
- Principal, MKG Consulting, LLC
- M.A., International Trade, George Mason University
- B.A., Government and French, University of Notre Dame