Maj Gen Keye Sabol, USAF, Ret.
- Strategic Planning and Financial Management
- Operations Management and Requirements Planning
- Business Development
- Competitive Intelligence and Due Diligence
- Program Management
- Executive Training and Team Building
As the Air Force Team Lead, General Sabol supports a wide array of client efforts encompassing Air Force and Joint efforts in air, space and cyber operations, ISR programs, civil aviation, total force initiative efforts and security. He has significant experience in the operations, requirements, programming and strategic planning communities and in the private sector. General Sabol has a strong network and the ability to connect with key decision makers in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Congress, and the Armed Services.
During his 36-year Air Force career, General Sabol was an influential member of the USAF corporate structure in three different seats, and had responsibility for determining the five-year strategy and budget for the entire Air Force. Among his key roles were serving as Director, Strategic Plans, Programs, and Analyses, where he held responsibility for formulating corporate process and evaluated DoD, AF, and AFMC plans and policies from acquisition to depot maintenance to sustainment and termination. General Sabol also served as Director, Operational Capability Requirements, where he was responsible for identifying capability gaps and working with test, acquisition, sustainment, and operations communities to develop alternatives and define requirements.
General Sabol supports clients with business development efforts for expeditionary base equipment, communications, supply chain management, foreign military sales (FMS) and manufacturing. As the Air Force lead for The Spectrum Group’s BRAC Team, he supports community, state and local entities with work concerning Air Force bases. He supports client efforts using his a strong understanding of DoD budget processes, and provides key insights for companies seeking to enter the DoD market.
- Director, Strategic Plans, Programs, and Analyses, U.S. Air Force
- Director, Operational Capability Requirements, U.S. Air Force
- M.A., Counseling, University of Delaware
- B.S., Behavioral Science, U.S. Air Force Academy
- Graduate, Program for Senior Executives in National and International Security, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Graduate, National Security Management Course, Syracuse University
- Graduate, Joint Flag Officer Warfighting Course, Joint Forces Command