Col Mark Foley, USAF, Ret.
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) and Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA)
- DoD Program Strategic Planning, Budgeting, Policy, and Doctrine
- Major Weapons Systems Acquisition & Advanced Technology Applications
- Government Relations & Strategic Communications
- National Security and Defense
- Defense and Technology Federal Funding and Public Sector Partnerships
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
Colonel Foley delivers expertise in policy and appropriations solutions for corporations seeking to advanced military and national security capabilities. He is a senior subject matter expert in unmanned aerial systems (UAS) and remotely piloted aircraft (RPA), and has extensive experience supporting UAS, sensor, and data transfer technology clients on future integration of UAS into the national airspace and flight management system.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Colonel Foley served as a government relations consultant for Fabiani & Company, where he supported companies involved in mission-critical defense programs and technologies in securing federal funding and public sector partnerships. He previously served as Senior Defense and Foreign Policy Advisor to a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee and Senate Appropriations Committee. In his 22-year U.S. Air Force career, Colonel Foley served as a pilot in the USAF Special Forces Command supporting worldwide contingency operations, including 114 combat missions in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Colonel Foley currently serves on the board of advisors for MAG Aerospace Corporation and as President of Gannet International. He has taught at the American University Washington College of Law and was named to the Top 40 Most Influential Under 40 by Washingtonian Magazine. He is a recipient of the National Guard’s Minuteman Award.
- Consultant, Fabiani & Company
- Senior Defense & Foreign Policy Advisor, U.S. Senator on the Senate Armed Services and Appropriations Committees
- Pilot, U.S. Air Force Special Operations Command
- M.A., Global Security Studies, Johns Hopkins University
- B.S., U.S. Air Force Academy