BGen Marcela Monahan, USMC, Ret.
- Strategic Growth and Business Development
- International Business and Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- Marine Corps and Joint Requirements, Acquisition and Programs
- Program Management
- Sustainment and Logistics
- Fluent/Bilingual in Spanish
General Monahan supports clients in business development and strategic growth efforts, using her significant expertise and experience in military doctrine, force readiness and security requirement integration, as well as capacity building and sustainment programs and international relations. A fluent Spanish speaker, she delivers strong industry and military experience in strategic and risk assessments, foreign military sales (FMS), U.S. Marine Corps and Joint capability and program priorities, as well as C4ISR, force support, warfighting and logistics arenas.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, General Monahan served as Director of Business Development for Latin America for AM General, with responsibility for developing and growing sustained business and markets in South America, Central America and the Caribbean. She worked with senior Latin American political and military leadership to develop country-level and multi-national tactical mobility programs, using her native experience in international protocols and culture. General Monahan also previously served as Deputy Program Manager for Tactical Communications and Network Solutions for DRS Technologies, where she managed several CONUS and OCONUS programs spanning Multi-National Force-Iraq, Army Sustainment Command, Joint telemedicine, Defense communications and transition systems, and JIEDDO while leading compliance management and proposal teams.
In her 30-year career in the U.S. Marine Corps, General Monahan served in several key Command and Staff positions, including Director, Joint Capabilities Assessment & Integration Division, where she supported the Assistant Commandant (ACMC) in identifying and setting USMC, Joint and COCOM capability and programmatic priorities and recommendations.
- Regional Director, Latin America, Business Development, AM General LLC
- Deputy Program Manager, Tactical Communications & Network Solutions, DRS Technologies, Inc.
- Director, Manpower Management Division, U.S. Marine Corps
- Director, Joint Capabilities Assessment & Integration Division, U.S. Marine Corps
- Assistant Deputy Commandant, Combat Development & Integration, U.S. Marine Corps
- B.S., Business Administration and International Finance, California State University San Francisco