- Market, Capture and Win Strategy Development
- M&A Support and Due Diligence
- Business Development Process Engineering and Transformation
- International Security and Risk Mitigation
- Information Technology
- Homeland Security
Mr. Mendosa leads the Homeland Security Team at The Spectrum Group and supports client business development, market, capture and win strategy development for commercial domestic and international markets, with an emphasis on international security, risk mitigation, information technology and homeland security.
Before joining The Spectrum Group, Mr. Mendosa served as Senior Director of Business Development at Triple Canopy, where he developed new U.S. and international markets and opportunities for strategic business diversification and growth. Along with forging new corporate and private partnerships, Mr. Mendosa served as Program Manager for the Counter-Narcotics and Global Threat (CN>) program and led programs in counter-terrorism, counter-narcotics, intelligence, security technology, cyber security, insider threat, and UAV development for U.S. and international government and commercial clients.
In his 27-year career with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Mr. Mendosa served as senior manager in the DEA Office of Global Enforcement, where he helped innovate strategic planning for U.S. operations in Afghanistan, Central Asia, the Middle East, the Far East and the African continent for teams composed of ambassadors, White House staff members, and leaders from the Department of State, the Department of Defense and the intelligence community. He worked closely with Congressional and Senate committee staffs in the program and budget approval process.
From his agency and private sector experience, Mr. Mendosa has built significant expertise in strategic planning in support of U.S. foreign policy objectives. He also has experience developing and implementing strategies to target international support to terrorist organizations, illicit supply chains, money laundering, and drug smuggling. This includes programs to target transnational criminal networks, collect intelligence, conduct cyber investigations, maintain physical security of operational environments, mitigate insider threats and run large-scale data collection programs.
- Senior Director, Business Development, Triple Canopy
- Program Manager (PM), Counter Narcotics & Global Threats (CN>) Program, Triple Canopy
- Senior Manager, U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), U.S. Department of Justice
- B.A., Criminology, California State University at Fresno
- Certificate in Leadership, Darden School of Business, University of Virginia