- Strategic Planning and Business Development
- Strategic and Crisis Communications
- Security and Disaster Response
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Post-Conflict/Developing Nation Business Operations
- Strategic Executive Leadership
Ms. Rogers supports clients in business development, strategic and crisis communications, and strategic leadership and planning, with expertise in security and disaster response, federal government contracting, public-private partnerships, and developing business in near-post-conflict, high-threat, and other asymmetric regions and environments.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Ms. Rogers served as Managing Director and CEO of Aspen Healthcare Services. Prior to joining Aspen, she served as Managing Director of the Washington office of law firm Manatt, Phelps, and Phillips, where she supported diverse clients with strategic counsel and guidance across several sectors. Ms. Rogers also previously served as President and CEO of Aegis LLC, a major risk management and security company, which she helped establish in order to provide government and corporate clients with a full spectrum of risk management and culturally-sensitive security solutions to global operational and development challenges. She was also a co-founder of Aspen Healthcare Services / Aspen Medical International (AMI).
In addition to her work at The Spectrum Group, Ms. Rogers serves as the co-founder and Managing Partner of Principal to Principal. She currently serves on the Board of Qualys Inc. and the Advisory Council for Trident Capital’s Cyber Security fund. She is the founder and chair of the Business Executives for National Security (BENS) group Women in National Security. Ms. Rogers is also the President of the Michigan State Society and a regular speaker at Michigan State University’s College of Social Science and other institutions.
- Managing Director and CEO, Aspen Healthcare Services
- Managing Director, Washington office, Manatt, Phelps and Phillips, LLP
- President and CEO, Aegis LLC
- Board Member: Aspen Healthcare Services/Aspen Medical International, Qualys Inc., Trident Capital Cyber Security fund
- B.S., Political Science, Michigan State University