Ms. Harvey is an expert in contracting, small business, comptrolling/resource management, and organizational change, supporting client needs with her more than 35 years of federal government experience. She delivers extensive experience in program and project management, process review and management, personnel management, and government maintenance depot management.
Ms. Harvey is an expert in designing and building successful collaborative partnerships at all organizational levels, as well as key public-private partnerships. Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, she designed, implemented and taught the Army processes for writing SALES contracts to standardize the Army’s public-private partnering contracts. Ms. Harvey also specialized in leading major corporate reorganization and implementation projects.
- Business Strategist, PEO Ground Combat Systems
- Director, HQ Army Materiel Command (AMC) Contracting Support Office, AMC, Redstone Arsenal
- Special Advisor to the CG, AMC, Redstone Arsenal
- Director of Contracting, Anniston Army Depot
- Contracting Officer/Contract Negotiator, Anniston Army Depot
- Small Business Specialist, Anniston Army Depot
- M.B.A, Jacksonville State University
- Training and Certifications: Graduate, Army Management Staff College; Graduate, Army Contracting Senior Leader Development Program; DAWIA Certification, Contracting, Level III & Program Management, Level I