Ms. Schweinfurth supports clients using her deep and diverse experience around educational programming and administration, spanning project management, program evaluation, teambuilding, strategic planning, marketing and event planning. She is a nationally-recognized expert in K-12 STEM education and has significant expertise in public-private partnerships involving youth education and U.S. military bases. Ms. Schweinfurth currently serves on The Spectrum Group’s DoD STARBASE Team.
During her 30-year career at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Ms. Schweinfurth served as Chief of WPAFB’s Educational Outreach Program (EOP), a revolutionary base-wide initiative created to excite end encourage K-12 students in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) subjects and careers. Under her leadership, the WPAFB EOP program became a significant STEM education model for local programs and for major national STEM initiatives, including DoD STARBASE and the FIRST LEGO League.
- Chief, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Educational Outreach Program
- Director, DoD STARBASE Wright-Patt
- Business Development Specialist, Aeronautical Systems Center, Wright-Patterson AFB
- Quality Program Manager, 88th Air Base Wing, Wright-Patterson AFB
- Master Teambuilding Facilitator
- B.A., Journalism, Central Michigan University