RADM Jim Van Sice, USCG, Ret.
- United States Coast Guard and USCG Reserves
- Aviation Operations and Maintenance
- Aviation Logistics, Maintenance, Parts, Engineering and Technical Services
- Aviation Training and Simulation
- Leadership Development and Team Building
- Maritime Training and Education Administration
Admiral Van Sice supports clients in business development and strategic positioning, with expertise in Coast Guard aviation O&M, logistics, and training and simulation. He also has extensive expertise in homeland security programs, and maintains strong network relationships with Coast Guard and Homeland Security program leadership.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Admiral Van Sice served as Director of Homeland Security Business Development for EADS North America, where he helped position the company to win a key CBP contract and supported EADS products in the Coast Guard. He also served in executive roles for Coast Guard and maritime programs for Northrop Grumman and ARINC.
In his 33-year career in the U.S. Coast Guard, Admiral Van Sice held several key Command and operational positions, including Chief of Operations, Deputy Director of Operations at a Joint Command (USNORTHCOM), Director of Reserves and Training, and Superintendent of the United States Coast Guard Academy. His postings included assignments to Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Louisiana, North Carolina, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Texas, Washington, and Washington, D.C.
- Director, Homeland Security Business Development, EADS North America
- Senior Director, Maritime Programs, ARINC
- Senior Business Development Consultant, Northrop Grumman
- Superintendent, United States Coast Guard Academy
- Director, Reserves and Training, U.S. Coast Guard
- Deputy Director, Operations Directorate, U.S. Northern Command (USNORTHCOM), U.S. Coast Guard
- M.S.E., Aeronautical Engineering, Purdue University
- M.A., Business Administration and Management, Webster College
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, U.S. Coast Guard Academy