- Community and State Military Relationships
- Community Technology Sector Networking and Development
- BRAC Military Families Transition and Community Support
- Economic and Community Development
- Community and Regional Land Use and Growth Management
Mr. Breitenfeld delivers more than 25 years of full-lifecycle project management and leadership experience in local, regional and statewide military support initiatives. He is an expert member of Spectrum’s Base Realignment & Closure (BRAC) Team, with expertise in Florida military communities, technology programs, military family programs, and aviation and aerospace.
His experience includes helping establish and manage the Okaloosa County Defense Support Initiative and the Florida Defense Alliance (FDA). As a Military Affairs consultant to the Workforce Development Board of Okaloosa and Walton Counties, he helped create the Military Families Transition Council, a community partnership providing coordinated community support and service for the families of 7th SFG(A) soldiers transitioning to Eglin AFB spanning housing, spousal employment, education, health care and family services.
In addition to his work supporting Spectrum clients and their BRAC-related missions, Mr. Breitenfeld serves as the Manager of both the Economic Development Council (EDC) of Okaloosa County Defense Support Initiative (DSI) and the EDC Technology Coast Manufacturing and Engineering Network (TeCMEN). He also supports and manages community and statewide programs designed to support technology and defense related industries, including the Florida Defense Alliance, the Association of Defense Communities and the Florida Aviation and Aerospace Alliance (FAAA).
- Founder, Florida Defense Alliance
- Senior Vice President, Enterprise Florida
- President, Okaloosa County Economic Development Council
- President, Pinellas County Economic Development Council
- Military Affairs Consultant, Workforce Development Board of Okaloosa and Walton Counties
- Member, Association of Defense Communities
- Manager, The Technology Coast Manufacturing and Engineering Network (TeCMEN)
- Manager, Okaloosa County Defense Support Initiative
- B.A., University of Connecticut