We deliver country- and industry-spanning experience that enables us to tailor strategic solutions to meet our clients’ needs, helping them build the products, platforms and partnerships needed for sustained success.
We are fluent in the languages of U.S. and international businesses and governments, and help our clients translate opportunities and risks into winning strategies, partnerships and actions.
We work with diverse clients including companies pursuing global business interests, foreign companies interested in entering the U.S. marketplace, the U.S. international security, defense and homeland security establishments, and select foreign governments seeking to advance their countries’ interests in the U.S.
Rather than simply opening doors, we work shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients to navigate challenging policies, practices, and markets around the world, developing and implementing strategies that embrace each country’s unique political and economic policy fingerprint. Our team provides the critical insights clients need to make the best informed decisions, and the access clients need to build positive relationships with key decision-makers.
Based in the Washington, D.C., metro area and with 15 global offices, we support our clients wherever their challenges or opportunities arise.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Due Diligence and Competitive Analysis
- Risk and SWOT Assessments
- Strategic Business Development and Proposal Support
- U.S. and International Market Penetration Solutions
- Strategic Partnerships
- Strategic Positioning and Reputation Management
- BD Contact Plan Development and Implementation
- Defense Policy Development
- M&A, Investment and Contract Support
- U.S. Congressional, Government and Military Relations and Advocacy
- International Government Relations and Advocacy
- Foreign Cooperation and Foreign Government Representation
Subject Matter Expertise
- International and Multinational Business Development
- U.S. and International Market Penetration and Strategic Positioning
- Market Analysis, Competitive Intelligence and Strategic Planning
- International Due Diligence, M&A and Investment
- U.S. and International Budget Analysis, Acquisition and Requirements
- Global Defense and Security, Including: International Armaments Cooperation, U.S. Partner Nation Military Requirements, Foreign Military Sales (FMS), U.S. Export Controls, ITAR, Licensing and Compliance
- International Public Policy
- E.U. Security, Military and Trade Policy
- NATO Processes Including Requirements Generation, Development, Common or Cooperative Funding, Acquisition and Fielding
- U.S. and International Government Relations and Advocacy
- COL John Binkley, USA, Ret.
- COL Alfred L. Brooks, USA, Ret.
- MG Julian “J.B.” Burns, USA, Ret.
- Peter Conner
- Robert Draper
- MG David Fastabend, USA, Ret.
- CAPT Harry Flammang Jr., USN, Ret.
- CAPT Dave Halladay, USN, Ret.
- Dave Hatcher
- LTG David Huntoon Jr., USA, Ret.
- Barry “B.R.” Jacobs
- Gillian Jaeger, MHA
- COL M. Jim Littig, USA, Ret.
- CAPT Dale Lumme, USN, Ret.
- Rodney J. MacAlister
- Dodie McCracken
- Larry Mendosa
- LTG Dave Ohle, USA, Ret.
- CAPT Ike Puzon, USN, Ret.
- Eric L. Qualkenbush
- Maj Gen Keye Sabol, USAF, Ret.
- Bill Schroeder
- Maj Gen Michael Snodgrass, USAF, Ret.
- Michael Stewart
- Evelyn M. Suarez, Esq.
- COL Gregory Ulsh, USA, Ret.
- Andy Van Vleck
- Col Patricia Webb, USAF, Ret.
- Sam Wyman III
Centers of Excellence
Explore our other Centers of Excellence to learn how The Spectrum Group can help resolve your challenges and support your goals.
Our team of renowned professionals has the expertise, networks, and strategic perspectives to help address challenges in any country or industry.
Our team of leaders from the military, intelligence community, government and industry provide critical insights and connections for sustained client success.
With 25 years of successful delivery, The Spectrum Group shares our clients' commitment to regulatory compliance and ethical business practices.