Secure infrastructure development spans secure facility construction, the development of water, sanitation and power utilities, and building roads, bridges and airports, often in locations where these are underdeveloped or do not exist. Deep expertise is paramount to effectively and accurately assess facility, utility, transportation and personnel needs, and materials, logistics and solutioning required.
We have strong expertise in helping clients better understand, identify and train security personnel capabilities and needs. Likewise, our Team helps clients identify the secure communications and intelligence capabilities needed to meet their infrastructure security goals, including detection and deterrence, and how best to use existing capabilities and make informed decisions about new initiatives.
Depending on client needs, border security infrastructure can include field operation equipment, air and marine support, emergency and disaster preparedness, intelligence integration capabilities, and international coordination and participation.
Drawing on our Team’s expert understanding and assessment capabilities, we help clients across the full spectrum of mission- and enterprise-oriented design, development and delivery for logistics, construction, rehabilitation, energy and utility support, major transportation infrastructure support, and program and project management support in challenging and asymmetric environments.
We also support clients in expeditiously and cost-effectively completing all required legal, contractual and travel documentation, and ensuring compliance with requisite global regulations, for secure efforts.
- Strategic Security Planning and Implementation
- Physical and Cyber Security Assessments and Solutions
- Technology, Program and System Assessments
- Security Audits and Training
- Due Diligence, Strategic Planning and M&A Support
- SWOT and Risk Assessments
- Policy and Regulation Development
Subject Matter Expertise
- Critical Infrastructure Protection & Physical Security
- Authentication and Automatic Identification Technology
- Mobile Security and Executive Protection
- Security/Risk Assessments and Master Planning
- Homeland Security, Including Aviation, Port and Maritime
- Force Protection
- Healthcare and Supply Chain Security
- International Law Enforcement and Security
- Strategic Analysis, Planning and Positioning
- Due Diligence and M&A Services
- U.S. and Global Business Development
- Budget, Acquisition, Requirements
- Licensing and ITAR
- Defense, Military and Congressional Expertise and Advocacy
Targeted Missions, Targeted Teams
Within our Security Center of Excellence, our specialty teams bring expertise to specific client missions and areas of focus. Select your targeted sector below to learn more about our capabilities and meet each team.
Centers of Excellence
Explore our other Centers of Excellence to learn how The Spectrum Group can help resolve your challenges and support your goals.
Our team of renowned professionals has the expertise, networks, and strategic perspectives to help address challenges in any country or industry.
Our team of leaders from the military, intelligence community, government and industry provide critical insights and connections for sustained client success.
With 25 years of successful delivery, The Spectrum Group shares our clients' commitment to regulatory compliance and ethical business practices.