Henry Muller, Jr.
- Communications and Electronics Research, Development, and Engineering
- Electronic Warfare Systems
- International Defense Exchange Agreements & Project Arrangements
- Intelligence and Information Warfare
- Army Science and Technology (S&T)
- SIGINT, MASINT, COMINT, and ELINT
- Army Research Lab, DARPA, and National Lab Collaboration
- C4ISR and Aerial Reconnaissance
Mr. Muller delivers expertise in Army communications, electronics, electronic warfare, cyber, and intelligence technologies, policies, and solutions for corporations seeking to advanced military and national security capabilities. He is a senior subject matter expert in Army Communications Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC) and CERDEC Science and Technology (S&T) programs, acquisition, and program lifecycle management.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Mr. Muller served as the Director of CERDEC, where he established CERDEC’s S&T portfolio, including developing and establishing goals for advances in communications, mission command, sensors, electronic warfare, cyber operations, intelligence, and full-spectrum countermeasure technologies. He also provided engineering support and services to CERDEC program acquisition Program Executive Offices, Lifecycle Management Commands, and DoD and federal customers. Internationally, he led and facilitated numerous Defense Exchange Agreements and Project Arrangements, including working with France, Israel, Korea, Germany, the U.K., and Australia, from 2015 to 2017. He also worked extensively with NATO as part of The Technical Cooperation Panel (TTCP), and served as the U.S. representative to the Electronic Warfare Systems TTCP.
In his 33-year U.S. Army career, Mr. Muller served as a member of the SES for more than eight years. He previously served as Director of CERDEC’s Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate, and as Director of CERDEC’s Space and Terrestrial Communications Directorate.
- Director, CERDEC
- Director, Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate, CERDEC
- Director, Space and Terrestrial Communications Directorate, CERDEC
- M.S., Stevens Institute of Technology
- B.S., Polytechnic Institute of New York