CAPT Harry Flammang Jr., USN, Ret.
Captain Flammang delivers extensive experience supporting clients in the Departments of Defense (DoD) and Treasury, as well as clients pursuing foreign military sales (FMS). His expertise encompasses maritime and aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul programs, global supply chain management, and operational and maintenance training programs.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Captain Flammang served as President of the International Group for VSE Corporation, where he held responsibility for the $150M business unit’s operational performance, profit and loss (P&L), strategic planning, business development, and customer satisfaction. His service with the U.S. Navy, including serving as the Commander of Military Sealift Command, Europe, enhanced his global network of public and private sector leaders in the maritime and aviation commercial spaces.
Captain Flammang’s client service at The Spectrum Group focuses on several areas including international program development, global supply chain management, and corporate structure and leadership. His specialized expertise in FMS markets and processes supports clients looking to enter foreign markets or to grow current international efforts.
- President, International Group, VSE Corporation (2011-2014)
- Commanding Officer, Naval Station Annapolis, U.S. Navy
- Commander, Military Sealift Command, Europe, U.S. Navy
- Commanding Officer, USS George Philip (FFG 12), U.S. Navy
- M.B.A., Florida Institute of Technology
- M.S., National Resource Strategy, The Industrial College of the Armed Forces
- B.A., Social Sciences, The Ohio State University