COL Gregory Ulsh, USA, Ret.
- International Relations, Including NATO (Expertise: France)
- Multinational Armaments Cooperation and Missile Defense
- Business Development
- Small Arms Manufacturing
- FLIR and Electro-Optical Systems
- Army Garrison Command, Operations and Environmental Impacts
- Rotary and Fixed-Wing Army Aviation
- Fluent in French
Colonel Ulsh helps clients with creating and implementing strategic plans for business development, with expertise in small arms manufacturing and international armaments cooperation. A fluent French speaker and currently leading The Spectrum Group’s Brussels, Belgium office, he has significant experience working with corporate and government clients in NATO nations, particularly in acquisition processes.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Colonel Ulsh served as VP of Military Operations for FNH USA, also based in Belgium, with responsibility for leading business development with and between EU countries, Middle East countries, and the U.S. In his Army career, Colonel Ulsh served as Director and NADREP, Armaments Cooperation, as well as NADREP for the U.S. Mission to NATO. He has significant expertise in and experience with NATO and NATO nation acquisition processes, and maintains a strong and current network of key industry and government decision-makers.
Colonel Ulsh also helped stand up the Army’s Standard Garrison Organization metrics and program, which standardized levels of garrison support across the Army. He maintains a strong relationship with U.S. Army IMCOM, with significant insights into the organization’s goals and priorities.
- VP, Military Operations, FNH USA (Herstal, Belgium)
- Director and NADREP, Armaments Cooperation., U.S. Mission to NATO (Brussels, Belgium)
- Commander, U.S. Army Garrison, Natick, Massachusetts
- Commander, Defense Contract Management Agency, Raytheon
- Commander, US Army Internationa’l Technology Center (Paris, France)
- M.S., Centre des Hautes Etudes de l’Armement (French War College)
- M.S., Materiel Acquisition Management, Florida Institute of Technology
- B.S., Air Commerce and Technology, Florida Institute of Technology