Lt Gen Glenn Spears, USAF, Ret.
- U.S. and International Defense & Aerospace Operations and Logistics
- Business Development, Sales and Marketing
- Market, Capture and Win Strategy Development
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and International Security Assistance
- USAF Strategy, Requirements, Budgets, Personnel, Resourcing & POM
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Base Realignment & Closure (BRAC) Support
General Spears helps aerospace and high-tech manufacturers grow U.S. and international market share, using his experience leading operations and security assistance programs and facilitating foreign military sales (FMS) across Latin America and the Caribbean.
General Spears previously served on the 2005 BRAC Commission as an Air Force representative, and provides significant expertise in BRAC analysis and risk mitigation to community organizations, companies and state and local partners requiring BRAC-related support. In his Air Force career, he commanded two USAF bases as well as the Twelfth Air Force’s ten wings and bases.
- Representative, Air Force, 2005 BRAC Commission
- Deputy Commander, U.S. Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM)
- Director, Force Management Policy, Headquarters, U.S. Air Force
- Commander, Twelfth Air Force and Air Forces Southern, Davis-Monthan AFB
- M.A., Management, Salve Regina University
- M.S., National Security & Strategic Studies, Naval War College
- B.S., Behavioral Science, U.S. Air Force Academy