- International Strategic Partnerships and Business Development
- Iraq, Lebanon, MENA and Africa Business
- Public Policy and Government Contracts
- Strategic Planning and Program Management
- Anti-Corruption, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Urban Planning and Infrastructure Development
- Procurement, BD and Competitive Intelligence
Ginger Cruz, based in Iraq and Lebanon, supports clients through her experience as an international business leader and subject matter expert, with substantial experience leading Iraq, Lebanon and Middle East/African businesses in support of government and private sector clients.
In addition to her work at The Spectrum Group, Ms. Cruz is the CEO of Mantid International, an international firm providing integrated solutions for public and private sector clients in the areas of anti-corruption, public policy, strategic planning, project management, urban planning, architecture engineering, procurement management, monitoring/evaluation and BD/competitive intelligence.
From 2004-2012, Ms. Cruz served as the Deputy Inspector General for the Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction (SIGIR), where she was instrumental in creating the first SIG. She developed, interpreted and executed policy, planning, communications and congressional strategies to stand up the oversight entity for the $60B Iraq reconstruction effort. She previously served as a Senior International Evaluation Consultant to UNIDO, where she led multiple evaluations of UN projects including the 2003-2012 Iraq Country Evaluation.
Ms. Cruz has served as an executive and led strategic communications for several large multinational organizations. She is a Lifetime Member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
- Deputy Inspector General, SIGIR
- Senior Evaluation Consultant, UNIDO
- Deputy Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs, HUD
- Director of Communications, Office of the Governor of Guam
- M.A., International Public Policy, Johns Hopkins University
- B.A., International Relations, University of Pennsylvania