Maj Gen Felix Dupre, USAF, Ret.
- International Defense Business, Including EU
- Defense and Weapons System Operational Safety, Reliability, Suitability, and Effectiveness (System Testing and Evaluation)
- Strategic Business Development
- Strategic Planning and Financial Projections/Budgeting
- Security and Law Enforcement Training Program Management
- Targeted Opportunities and Strategic Growth
General Dupre delivers strategic growth and operations-focused management expertise across a broad spectrum of business development, financial, systems testing, and security training arenas. He enables companies to grow, expand into new markets, and increase profits through strategic planning, customer relations, targeting and winning opportunities, and strategic financial management. He also has extensive experience working with EU military and commercial partners, including serving as a senior U.S. representative and U.S. Defense Attaché to France while serving in the Air Force.
Before joining The Spectrum Group, General Dupre served as Senior Vice President for Air Force Programs at Burdeshaw Associates, where he significantly enhanced company profitability through expansion into new markets, revamped efforts with existing customers, efficient expense management, and effective use of direct labor opportunities. He also previously led Air Force business development activities and Army program interfaces for Camber Corporation, with responsibility for division budget development, strategic planning, and financial analysis and management; he successfully grew his division by more than 300% in 2 years.
In his 33-year Air Force career, General Dupre commanded the Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center, where he led the validation of operational safety, reliability, suitability and effectiveness of every new Air Force system. He also served as executive officer to the Supreme Allied Commander, Europe and as Commander of U.S. European Command (EUCOM). General Dupre additionally commanded two premier F-15 fighter wings.
In addition to his support of clients through Spectrum, General Dupre serves as Chairman of the Board for Armor Group North America and for International Training Inc., helping shape direction and leadership for two major U.S. and international security and security operations training providers that support DoS, DoD, and other agencies. He also serves as Director of the Board, Audit Committee Member, and Loan Committee Member for AFBA Bank, and as Outside Director and Compensation Committee Member for T-Kartor USA, a U.S. subsidiary of T-Kartor Sweden.
- SVP, Air Force Programs, Burdeshaw Associates
- Director of Air Force Programs, Camber Corporation
- Commander, Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center
- Commander, U.S. European Command (EUCOM)
- Executive Officer to the Supreme Allied Commander, Europe
- Board Positions: Outside Director, T-Kartor USA; Chairman, Proxy Board, Armor Group North America; Chairman, Proxy Board, International Training Inc.; Director, AFBA Bank Board
- M.A., Human Relations and Management, Webster University
- B.S., U.S. Air Force Academy