- Marketing Strategy
- Business Development
- Strategic Communications
- Digital Media, Websites, Social Media
- Marketing and Web Analytics
- Business Process Reengineering and Optimization
- Organizational Change Management
Ms. Lofgren supports the TSG team and TSG clients in marketing, strategic communications, technology integration and business development arenas, using her expertise in digital media, marketing communications, organizational change management, and project and program management. She delivers management consulting and data-driven decision-making expertise in strategic innovation spaces, with an emphasis on U.S. military, DOJ, DOS and DHS markets.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Ms. Lofgren supported business process analysis and reengineering projects, including for the DOJ Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR), as a senior consultant in the Strategic Innovation Group at Booz Allen. Ms. Lofgren also previously led marketing and business development efforts at SGI Global, LLC, where she held responsibility for driving external and internal marketing strategy as well as leading proposal and partnership efforts.
Ms. Lofgren was also a ten-time member of the U.S. national rowing team and a 2012 Olympic gold medalist in rowing. She is a sought-after speaker and coach, and works extensively in support of women’s, youth and adaptive sport organizations, including the Women’s Sports Foundation and the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic teams. She currently holds an active security clearance.
- Senior Consultant, Strategic Innovation Group, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Director, Marketing and Business Development, SGI Global, LLC
- Board Member, U.S. Olympic Committee AAC and USRowing
- M.S., Data Analytics, University of Maryland University College
- B.A., Economics, Harvard University