We have insight into federal energy and environmental programs and policies and deep knowledge of federal budgeting and the legislative process for these programs.
Our capabilities include positioning solar, wind, geothermal, and major utility companies to win multi-million dollar federal contracts. We also help our clients win large federal grants for port modernization and security, as well as for specific energy technologies.
Across the private energy and environmental sectors, we perform due diligence for energy M&A and produce strategic market analyses and capture plans. We have the expertise and experience to successfully conduct legislative campaigns, perform outreach to stakeholders, and facilitate and develop strategic communications. Additionally, we support the grant and proposal process through writing, competitive intelligence and market analysis.
Our experience spans defense environmental and energy security, sustainability, climate change, and environmental maritime and federal energy law.
- Analysis and Understanding of the Federal Government
- Market Expertise in and Assistance with Regulations, Policy Documents, White Papers, Proposals and Procurement Requests
- Meeting Facilitation with Stakeholders in Energy and Environment Space
- Conflict Resolution
- Strategic Planning and Competitive Analysis
- Positioning your Company for Federal Marketplace Success
- Securing Contracts, Grants and Loan Guarantees
- Conducting Due Diligence for Green Investment Firms
- Congressional Advocacy
Subject Matter Expertise
- Energy Policy
- Defense Energy Security Issues
- Environmental Law and Policy
- Maritime Law and Policy
- Remediation and Toxic Substances Issues
- Land Use, Including NEPA Compliance
- Public/Private Partnerships
- Base Closure and Community Redevelopment
- Environmental Emergency Response and Planning
- Green Buildings
Energy & Environment Team
- COL John Binkley, USA, Ret.
- MG Julian “J.B.” Burns, USA, Ret.
- LTG John Caldwell, USA, Ret.
- Peter Ettinger
- MG David Fastabend, USA, Ret.
- LTC Don Fix, USA, Ret.
- Michael W. Fix
- RADM Garry Hall, USN, Ret.
- CAPT Dave Halladay, USN, Ret.
- Dave Hatcher
- LTG David Huntoon Jr., USA, Ret.
- Barry “B.R.” Jacobs
- Gillian Jaeger, MHA
- MG Michael Jones, USA, Ret.
- Melissa Koloszar
- CAPT Dale Lumme, USN, Ret.
- Rodney J. MacAlister
- Larry Mendosa
- COL Jack O’Neill, USA, Ret.
- LTG Dave Ohle, USA, Ret.
- Rodney O. Pennywell
- RADM Rob Reilly Jr., USN, Ret.
- Col Tom Russell, USMC, Ret.
- Col Tom Sheets, USMC, Ret.
- Brig Gen D. Tim White, USAF, Ret.
- Sam Wyman III
Centers of Excellence
Explore our other Centers of Excellence to learn how The Spectrum Group can help resolve your challenges and support your goals.
Our team of renowned professionals has the expertise, networks, and strategic perspectives to help address challenges in any country or industry.
Our team of leaders from the military, intelligence community, government and industry provide critical insights and connections for sustained client success.
With 25 years of successful delivery, The Spectrum Group shares our clients' commitment to regulatory compliance and ethical business practices.