- Strategic Business Development, Marketing and Sales
- International Business
- International Policy and Government Advising
- Sustainable Energy Policy Development and Implementation
- International Leadership/Team Management
- Leadership Conference Organization
- FDI Sector Investment and Due Diligence
Ms. Wasylina supports clients in diverse defense, energy, environment and trade arenas, with expertise in international, multinational and transatlantic business and defense, including in Europe, Eurasia, and northwestern Africa. She is fluent in English, French, German, and Italian.
Ms. Wasylina is also a researcher and writer, with recent topics including security at the edges of the EU, the impact of transatlantic trade and investment on international relations and economic security, waste management and sustainable development policy, African security architecture, and the Mediterranean migration. She was previously based in France for more than 20 years, and has extensive overseas expertise in France and the EU, including laws, policies, markets, and regulatory environments. As a former city council cabinet member, Ms. Wasylina supported the city of Senlis, France with sustainability planning and international relations.
In addition to her work at The Spectrum Group, Ms. Wasylina serves as President of the International Geostratic Maritime Observatory (IGMO) and Editor-in-Chief of the Geostratic Maritime Review (GMR). She has authored two books and serves as a commentator for French and international media on topics including security, sustainability, and international relations. She has previously served as a senior consultant and advisor to EU strategy and policy officials.
- President and Founder, International Geostrategic Maritime Observatory (IGMO)
- Editor in Chief, Geostrategic Maritime Review (GMR)
- M.A., Social and Economic Studies and Conflict Resolution, Institut Catholique de Paris (Paris, France)
- M.A., Strategy and Defense, CEDS-HEI (Paris, France)
- B.A., International Relations, California State University Chico