Dr. Ganani delivers more than 40 years of experience and active involvement across four continents in international marketing, business development, and the technological development of weapon systems. He has extensive experience leading and managing defense and homeland security companies spanning a wide spectrum of sizes and products.
Dr. Ganani is a strategic thinker who helps clients successfully identify future lucrative products and markets. As chairman of the public Committee for Defense and Homeland Security in the Israeli Export Institute has enabled him to build relationships with and have insight into more than 650 global companies.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Dr. Ganani worked for Rafael for more than a decade as the company’s representative to the U.S. and as VP of marketing and business development. At Rafael, he built strategic partnerships with major systems integrators, with wins including two major armor contracts for combat vehicles with the U.S. Marine Corps and with the U.S. Army. Dr. Ganani also helped Rafael expand into profitable domestic and international product lines overlapping with Israel’s security.
Dr. Ganani also previously supported a large, publicly traded bi-national (U.S. and Israel) company, as well as and one of Israel’s largest government-owned defense companies, with thousands of employees and several facilities across Israel. He has worked with, served on and chaired several boards of directors of private and public defense companies in Israel, Asia and the U.S.
- Vice President, Israel Operations, Electric Infrastructure Security Council
- Chairman, Public Management Board for Aerospace, Defense & HLS, Israel Export Institute
- President and CEO, Rabintex Industries Ltd. (TASE: RBNT)
- CEO and Chairman, TraceGuard Technologies Inc. (BBOTC: TCGD)
- Chairman, Bird Aerosystems Ltd.
- President and CEO, Israel Military Industry
- Vice President, Marketing and Business Development, Rafael USA Inc.
- Director, Rocket Motors and Explosives Department, Aeromechanics Division, Rafael USA Inc.
- Visiting Professor, Chemical Engineering, University of California, Davis
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- M.S., Chemical Engineering, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Technion, Haifa, Israel