- Strategic Communications and Issues Management
- Branding, Marketing, Strategic Message and Specialized Content Development
- Media Consulting, Training and Placement
- Business Advising and Key Stakeholder Identification and Introduction
- Reputation Management and Social Responsibility
- Internal Communications
Ms. McCracken supports corporate, government and nonprofit clients in a variety of media, marketing, public relations and communication capacities. She is a veteran communications professional with more than 30 years of public and private sector experience, and uses an expert, campaign approach to helping clients with strategic communications and corporate positioning. Ms. McCracken leverages strong relationships on Capitol Hill, in the Executive Branch and at the Pentagon to ensure constructive conversations and create dynamic, beneficial alliances for clients across diverse issues.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Ms. McCracken was an account executive for Fleishman-Hillard before founding Arcadian Partners, where she is now CEO. She specializes in diverse, communications-focused deliverables, including management consulting and strategic communications, corporate reputation and branding, partnership development, government relations, change management and community engagement as well as social marketing, media relations, and creative services. Previous clients include Anheuser-Busch, Pepsi-Cola, Ralston Purina, Schick, Health Net Federal Services, members of the House and Senate, the Department of Defense, the Department of Veterans Affairs, National Guard Youth Foundation, and the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
Outside of her work at The Spectrum Group, Ms. McCracken serves on several boards of directors, including the Center for Media and Public Affairs, Sense About Science USA, the National Guard Youth Foundation, and the Special Forces Charitable Trust.
- Account Executive, Fleishman-Hillard
- Founding Partner and CEO, Arcadian Partners
- B.A., Business Law, Dover Business College