- Congressional Relations, Lobbying and Advocacy
- Business Development
- Strategic Communications
- House and Senate Authorization, Appropriations and Intelligence Committees
- Defense & Aerospace Government Relations
- Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC)
Ms. O’Toole supports clients in lobbying and Congressional relations capacities, primarily in defense and aerospace industries. She delivers extensive experience in lobbying the Authorization, Appropriations and Intelligence Committees in both the House and the Senate, and maintains excellent contacts with members of Congress and key staff in both parties.
Ms. O’Toole served as Director of Government Relations for Northrop Grumman Corporation for more than 30 years. While experience in Congressional Relations working for Northrop Grumman Corporation, the second largest defense contractor worldwide. Her responsibilities at Northrop, the second-largest defense contractor worldwide, included developing and implementing critical government relations strategies to support all company programs.
Her extensive experience in representing large defense and small defense contractors and in lobbying key Congressional members and staff has helped Ms. O’Toole build a deep and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of legislative and Committee processes, which she uses in supporting client initiatives, priorities, and strategic partnerships and positioning efforts.
- Director of Government Relations, Northrop Grumman
- Board Member, Washington Tennis and Education Foundation
- B.A., Political Science, The Catholic University of America