Mr. Hatcher is an expert in supporting client product development, marketing, strategic planning, due diligence, and in providing competitive and market intelligence, with a focus in helping U.S. companies enter Pacific Rim markets for sustained success. He delivers extensive experience across the agriculture, energy, aviation, infrastructure, information technology, and systems integration markets, and has helped clients meet their revenue objectives even in extremely competitive markets.
In his work at The Spectrum Group, Mr. Hatcher helps startup to Fortune 1000 clients bridge the gaps of Western, Asian and Eurasian business cultures and market-entry strategies, including through negotiation and building strategic partnerships. As part of the International team, he has brokered more than $1B of defense and security product and equipment procurements by foreign militaries and other end users. He has led multi-national business development and market entry efforts for large-scale power plants, high-tech data storage, and aviation projects, among others.
In his due diligence expertise, Mr. Hatcher has enabled U.S. investment banks to target and win high-value opportunities involving foreign government fund refinancing, including the refinancing of one government’s $2B oil stabilization fund.
- Partner, Pacrim Associates
- Public Diplomacy Advisor, U.S. Department of State (2001-2004)
- Country Director and Regional Advisor, RONCO Consulting Corporation
- Founding Co-Chairman, Asia Development Partners
- M.A., Communication, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- B.A., International Relations and Political Science, U.S. Military Academy