- Educational Program Development, Evaluation and Assessment
- Educational Program Curriculum Design
- Report, Policy and Proposal Writing (Congressional Reports, Strategic Communications)
- Digital and Print Media and Communications
- Leadership, Teacher and Professional Development Training and Event Management
Ms. Mickevicius supports clients working in education program development and management by evaluating educational programs and curricula and by developing, coordinating and facilitating educational trainings and events. She delivers deep expertise as a scientifically-trained educational and education administration professional with extensive experience in academia and event management.
Ms. Mickevicius currently serves as as Senior Education Associate in the Education Division at the American Chemical Society (ACS), where she is a project manager for teacher training. She designs, coordinates, evaluates and assesses ACS residential teacher workshops nationwide, and helps develop, establish and evaluate both student curriculum and teacher training. Additionally, Ms. Mickevicius writes Congressional reports and crafts strategic print and digital communications.
In her previous career as a research scientist, Ms. Mickevicius published several articles and worked on several research projects in the field of chemistry. She also has more than 20 years of instructional education experience as a secondary school chemistry and physics instructor, where she designed relevant, engaging and compliant curriculum.
- Senior Education Associate, Education Division American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Chemistry and Physics Educator, Michigan Public Schools
- Research Scientist, Department of Pharmacology, University of Michigan
- M.A., Education, Eastern Michigan University
- B.S., Chemistry, Eastern Michigan University
- Certificate, Event Management, The George Washington University