While governments and corporations have diverse capabilities, protocols and programs around cyber security, including highly sensitive security programs and technologies, our Cyber Security Team is experienced in helping ensure that clients better use and understand new and existing technologies, practices and protections. While the corporate cyber environment continually faces new, varied technology, regulatory and insurance requirements, we help clients with expert assessment, navigation and implementation. Our Cyber Security Team helps clients assess their risk appetite and determine cyber risk management strategies, as well as plan and implement effective preparedness and recovery plans.
We help our clients integrate secure technologies, networks and practices into their border, infrastructure and personnel security operations. Our experience enables us to help clients better understand and meet their cyber and related security challenges, even when highly sensitive programs and technologies cannot be directly assessed. With better understand, our clients can determine new uses of current technologies as well as additional cyber technologies that will help them best meet their border, infrastructure and personal security objectives. Our mission is to enable clients with strategies and support for better investment, construction, protocols and program design.
- Strategic Security Planning and Implementation
- Physical and Cyber Security Assessments and Solutions
- Cyber Defensive Testing
- Technology, Program and System Assessments
- Mitigation Solutions Design
- Security Audits and Training
- Cyber End User Training Programs
- Enterprise Security Planning
- Due Diligence, Strategic Planning and M&A Support
- SWOT and Risk Assessments
- Global Business Development
- Policy and Regulation Development
Subject Matter Expertise
- Information and Cyber Security
- Critical Infrastructure Protection & Physical Security
- Authentication and Automatic Identification Technology
- Mobile Security and Executive Protection
- Security/Risk Assessments and Master Planning
- Homeland Security, Including Aviation, Port and Maritime
- Force Protection
- Healthcare and Supply Chain Security
- International Law Enforcement and Security
- Strategic Analysis, Planning and Positioning
- Due Diligence and M&A Services
- U.S. and Global Business Development
- Budget, Acquisition, Requirements
- Licensing and ITAR
- Defense, Military and Congressional Expertise and Advocacy
Targeted Missions, Targeted Teams
Within our Security Center of Excellence, our specialty teams bring expertise to specific client missions and areas of focus. Select your targeted sector below to learn more about our capabilities and meet each team.
Centers of Excellence
Explore our other Centers of Excellence to learn how The Spectrum Group can help resolve your challenges and support your goals.
Our team of renowned professionals has the expertise, networks, and strategic perspectives to help address challenges in any country or industry.
Our team of leaders from the military, intelligence community, government and industry provide critical insights and connections for sustained client success.
With 25 years of successful delivery, The Spectrum Group shares our clients' commitment to regulatory compliance and ethical business practices.