Brig Gen Chuck Collier, USAF, Ret.
- Sales, Marketing and Business Development Strategic Consulting
- Process Engineering, Business Transformation and Change Management
- BRAC Support, Including Facilities and Military Construction
- Congressional and Government Relations
General Collier delivers extensive Air Force, National Guard, aviation industry and intelligence community experience, including strategic planning, military and commercial aviation, and disaster response programs.
Prior to joining Spectrum, General Collier served as Business Director at Toffler Associates, where he led the National Guard account team. In both his private industry experience and his prior military career, General Collier provided expert support to the Chief of the National Guard Bureau, the Director of the Air National Guard (ANG), the Chief of Staff of the Air Force, the intelligence community (IC), and Fortune 100 companies in the defense industry.
General Collier also led the development and implementation of the ANG’s field-driven strategic plan and the ANG 2025Plan as a key member of the ANG national strategic planning steering committee. He has extensive high-level experience assisting the ANG in assessing equipment requirements for domestic operations and disaster response that will drive funding through National Guard and Reserve Equipment Requirements Appropriation.
- Business Director, Toffler Associates
- Commander and Assistant Adjutant General – Air, North Carolina Air National Guard
- Director of Mobility Forces, Air Force Central Command (AFCENT)
- Commander, 145 Operations Group and 145 Maintenance Squadron
- Check Airman and Captain (Boeing 737), US Airways
- B.S., Psychology, University of Memphis
- Graduate, Executive Leadership Program, Wharton School of Business