Ms. Arbour delivers expertise in initiating, implementing, operating and evaluating public-private partnerships, especially in the focus areas of youth programs and education. She has extensive training and knowledge concerning Cooperative Agreements, Memorandum of Understandings, National Guard Regulation 5-1, and federal purchasing requirements.
Ms. Arbour previously initiated, implemented, and operated three successful Department of Defense (DoD) Science Technology Academies Reinforcing Basic Aviation Space Exploration (STARBASE) programs in the state of Louisiana. These programs provide science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education to youth through a public-private partnership between U.S. military bases and local communities.
Nationally, Ms. Arbour chaired the DoD STARBASE Professional Development Committee for more than a decade. She presently plans and coordinates annual conferences and trainings focused on STEM curriculum, and evaluates DoD STARBASE programs nationwide.
- Chair, DoD STARBASE Professional Development Committee
- DoD STARBASE Director, Louisiana National Guard Programs
- Professor, Elementary Education, Louisiana State University
- Veteran, Louisiana Army National Guard
- M.A., University of New Orleans
- B.A., Southeastern Louisiana University