Colonel Denny supports clients with his substantial U.S. Army TRADOC experience, with an emphasis on strategic market development in robotics, autonomous vehicles, and combat vehicles.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Colonel Denny served as Chief Strategist for Panton Inc. In his 26-year Army career, he led key strategy development at TRADOC and at the Army Capabilities Integration Center as Chief of the Maneuver, Aviation and Soldier Division. He previously supported doctrine development for Army intelligence collection strategy.
Colonel Denny’s several combat leadership roles included Operation Desert Shield/Storm, Operation Iraqi Freedom, and Operation Enduring Freedom. He also served several deployments in Germany and Bosnia.
- Chief Strategist, Panton Inc.
- Chief, Maneuver, Aviation and Soldier Division, Army Capabilities Integration Center, TRADOC
- Masters in Strategic Studies (M.S.S.), U.S. Army War College
- M.A., Military History, Command and General Staff College
- B.A., History, Appalachian State University