The Army’s mission to maintain landpower dominance spans tactical operations, sustainment logistics, and cyber and technology capabilities. Supporting this mission requires a comprehensive understanding of the Army organization and its supporting and partner commands and organizations, as well as strong relationships with key decision-makers throughout.
We use our experience successfully partnering with and serving at the most senior levels of the Army and the Department of Defense to help our clients strategically plan and accomplish business objectives involving Army requirements, the acquisition process, and systems lifecycle management.
For client missions spanning multiple defense and commercial sectors, we deliver in-house expertise from more than 100 highly skilled consultants across our six Centers of Excellence, including experts in all military branches, BRAC, aerospace, international business and missions, security and cybersecurity, and Congressional and government relations.
Our global experience spans senior leadership in the Army, Army Reserves, and Army National Guard forces, as well as public and private industry. We help our clients meet their goals across the spectrum of Army operations, logistics and technology.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Due Diligence and Competitive Analysis
- Budget Analysis, Acquisition and Requirements
- Strategic Business Development and Proposal Support
- BD Contact Plan Development and Implementation
- Research and Development Process Support
- Congressional, Government and Military Relations
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE
- Weapons Systems Acquisition
- Army Requirements and Budget
- Information Technology
- Cybersecurity/Cyber Warfare
- Command and Control
- Research and Development, Testing and Evaluation
- Strategic Planning and Programming
- Logistics and Sustainment
- Special Operations and Irregular Warfare
- Directed Energy
- Homeland Defense
- Nuclear Deterrence
- Supply Chain Management
- Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief
- MG Andy Andreson, USA, Ret.
- COL John Binkley, USA, Ret.
- COL Alfred L. Brooks, USA, Ret.
- MG George Close, USA, Ret.
- LTC Scott Coulson, USA, Ret.
- Ginger Cruz
- Paul Curtis
- COL Bryan Denny, USA, Ret.
- COL Ron Dritlein, USA, Ret.
- MG David Fastabend, USA, Ret.
- LTC Don Fix, USA, Ret.
- MG Jerry Harrison, USA, Ret.
- Kathy Harvey
- LTG David Huntoon Jr., USA, Ret.
- MG Michael Jones, USA, Ret.
- BG Tom Konitzer, USA, Ret.
- Walt Kulbacki
- MG Steve Layfield, USA, Ret.
- COL M. Jim Littig, USA, Ret.
- COL Hugh “Sandy” McLeod, USA, Ret.
- Henry Muller, Jr.
- COL Jack O’Neill, USA, Ret.
- LTG Dave Ohle, USA, Ret
- COL George B. Patten, USA, Ret.
- Michael Penders, Esq.
- Rodney O. Pennywell
- COL Greg Potts, USA, Ret.
- Sandy Sieber
- Jim Sutton
- COL Greg Ulsh, USA, Ret.
- Dr. Philip Wasylina
THE RIGHT TEAM FOR YOUR MISSION
Explore our other Defense & Aerospace specialty teams. Select your targeted sector below to learn more about our capabilities and meet each team.
Centers of Excellence
Explore our other Centers of Excellence to learn how The Spectrum Group can help resolve your challenges and support your goals.
Our team of renowned professionals has the expertise, networks, and strategic perspectives to help address challenges in any country or industry.
Our team of leaders from the military, intelligence community, government and industry provide critical insights and connections for sustained client success.
With 25 years of successful delivery, The Spectrum Group shares our clients' commitment to regulatory compliance and ethical business practices.